Appraisal Letter

Dear Manager (HR),

  1. Vivek, my assistant programmer, can always be found
  2. hard at work in his cubicle. Vivek works independently, without
  3. wasting company time talking to colleagues. Vivek never
  4. thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
  5. finishes given assignments on time. Often Vivek takes extended
  6. measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
  7. breaks. Vivek is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
  8. vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
  9. knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Vivek can be
  10. classed as a high-calibre employee, the type which cannot be
  11. dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Vivek be
  12. promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
  13. sent away as soon as possible.

Signed - Project Leader


NB: That stupid idiot was reading over my shoulder when I wrote the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd lines (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13)for my true assessment of him.

No comments: