Funny SMS

Good morning...Have u done two of the most important things when you wake up today?
1)Pray, so that u may live...
2)Take a bath-so that others may live too!

To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ, knowledge, way of _expression many more mental qualities. Hats off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them.

Once god came up 2 me granted me a wish. I asked 4 "world peace". That's impossible, he said. Then I asked him 2 give u brains.
He said "Let me try world peace"

1 day u'll B srprisd 2C ME beside U. U ME laughing, U ME crying, U ME dreaming, U  ME holding on, U ME... just U ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL. ME checking U.

I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else ............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up!

This msg. will refresh your brain in 5 seconds. 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1....
Error : No Brain Detected !!

Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You  gave me strength 2 make life bright.
Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT

No comments: