Joining the CIA

Three men go for interviews with the CIA. One of the requirements for the interviewing process is that you have to bring a family member.

The first guy makes it through the interview, and he's thinking, "This is great, this is what I've always wanted to do. It's perfect." At the end of the interview the interviewer asks him, "Did you bring a family member?"

The man replies, "Yes, I brought my mother, she's in the next room."

The interviewer says,"Okay, I want you to take this gun, go in the room, and shoot your mother."

The man says, "Wow, I'm sorry, but I can't shoot my mother." The interviewer tells him, "I'm sorry, part of being in the CIA is that you can never question orders."

The next man comes in for the interview, same thing happens. He's totally excited and wants the job. The interviewer asks him, "Did you bring a family member?"

He says, "Yes, I brought my brother." The interviewer tells him, "I want you to take this gun, go in the next room and shoot your brother."

The man replies, "I'm sorry, I can't do that."

He also doesn't get the job.

The third man interviews, same thing happens. He thinks he's the right guy for the job and he's totally into joining the CIA. The interviewer asks him, "Did you bring a family member?" He says, "Ya, I brought my wife." The interviewer tells him I want you to take this gun, go into the next room and shoot your wife."

The man replies, "Well, okay."

He goes in to the room and the interviewer hears three gunshots followed by a bunch of struggling and loud banging.

He goes in the room and says, "What are you doing!" The interviewee answers, "Some idiot put blanks in the gun so I had to beat her to death with the chair."

No comments: