Tongue Twisters

Some cool Tongue Twisters, have fun !

If you understand, say "understand".
If you don't understand, say "don't understand".
But if you understand and say "don't understand".
How do I understand that you understand? Understand!

I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish,
but if you wish the wish the witch wishes,
I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

Upper roller lower roller Upper roller lower roller.

I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought, I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought,
I wouldn't have thought so much.

She sells sea shells on the sea shore she sells sea shells no more.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
where as the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Swan swam over the sea,
Swim, swan, swim!
Swan swam back again
Well swum, swan!

Do not trouble till trouble troubles you
if you trouble then troubles will trouble you.

Say this sharply, say this sweetly,
Say this shortly, say this softly.
Say this sixteen times in succession.

Of all the felt I ever felt,
I never felt a piece of felt
which felt as fine as that felt felt,
when first I felt that felt hat's felt.

Bitty bought a bit of butter
that butter was a bitter butter
so he bought a better butter
to make bitter butter a better butter.
Little bought a little butter
it was little little to a litre.
so he bought a little butter
to make little butter a litre butter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good ones :)